Keep us updated! Class notes are a great way to stay connected to the College and your classmates. Class notes are published in Emmanuel Magazine and online. While we strive to publish each note with all its original content, some editing may be required for length and clarity. Notes published online may be slightly different from those printed in our magazine.
To submit or read class notes online, you must be a member of our online alumni community. To join, click here. If you are already a member, sign in to submit your note. If you are having any difficulty, please send your class note via e-mail to email@example.com.
Milestone + Memory Photos
Share photos of your milestones--such as mini reunions with classmates or weddings where you were surrounded by Emmanuel friends--or memories from your days on campus for potential publication online, on social media and/or in our magazine.
Photos can be submitted via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by mail to Office of Development + Alumni Relations, Emmanuel College, 400 The Fenway, Boston, MA 02115. Prints submitted by mail will not be returned.
To be published in the Emmanuel Magazine, photos must meet all of the following requirements:
- Person submitting the photo must be a graduate of Emmanuel College and include his or her full name, e-mail and phone number for confirmation and/or questions. (For wedding photos, the person submitting must be the bride or groom.)
- In wedding photos, please identify the bride and groom with first, last and maiden names, as well as the class year(s). For group photos, please identify all Emmanuel grads with class year(s) and full names.
- Include the date, location and a brief description of the event.
- Digital images must be at least 1 MB in size, with a resolution of 300 dpi or larger. Prints of photos can be submitted by mail, but will not be returned.
- For images taken by a professional photographer, include credit line info and permission to publish the image at no charge.