Graduates of the Last Decade
The Graduates of the Last Decade (GOLD) program strives to help young alumni stay connected with Emmanuel through a variety of programs and events that cater to the needs and desires of our most recent alumni.
The Office of Development and Alumni Relations aims to provide information on career, social, service and educational opportunities that are relevant to young alumni both personally and professionally.
GOLD Volunteer Opportunities
We need young alumni to help with:
- Admissions If you are interested in recruiting future Saints, hosting a summer send-off party or volunteering in other ways, please contact Joan Caldwell at email@example.com or (617) 735-9855 for more information.
- Career Services Share your professional experiences and network with current students by getting involved with the Career Center. You can volunteer by providing career counseling, hosting a student intern, or offering a single day job shadowing experience. For more information about how you can get involved, contact Joan Caldwell at firstname.lastname@example.org or (617) 735-9855.
- Move-In Day We recruit young alumni to volunteer on Move-In Day before the beginning of the academic year. Volunteers help welcome incoming students and their parents to the Emmanuel community.
- Annual Giving The Office of Development and Alumni Relations needs volunteers for a multitude of opportunities to help advance Emmanuel. GOLD volunteers call classmates to thank them for their past giving and to ask them if they would like to participate in the Annual Fund. They also help promote and organize fundraising events.
- Reunions Each June, GOLD classes celebrate their 5th or 10th reunion. You can help spread the word to your classmates and be a part of planning the fun for your reunion!